With four teams now half way through their regular season schedule, here is a reminder of this season’s playoff structure. Just like last season, each victory in the playoffs will earn $50 for that team’s sponsor! The Championship Bracket’s winner will earn $200 for their charity, so we’ll have at least $600 up for grabs over the two week tournament. Should be a fun couple of weeks!
At the end of each Regular Season, all teams will play a single-elimination tournament to decide the Playoff Champion. The tournament seeds will be determined based on each team’s performance and win/loss record during the regular season.
The Bottom 4 teams during the regular season will play a Consolation Tournament to decide 5th Place and compete for a 2% bonus for the winner.
- Game 1: 8th Place @ 5th Place
- Game 2: 7th Place @ 6th Place
- Game 3: Winner G1 vs. Winner G2 for the Consolation Prize
The Top 4 teams during the regular season will play a Championship Tournament to decide 1st Place and play for a chance at a 6% bonus for the winner and a 3% bonus for the runner-up.
- Game 1: 4th Place @ 1st Place
- Game 2: 3rd Place @ 2nd Place
- Game 3: Winner G1 vs. Winner G2 for the Championship Prize
Tournament Games will be structured exactly like regular season games, with the following exceptions:
- Games cannot end in a tie. Extra innings are allowed.
- An extra 10 minutes is added in between game start times to allow teams to play a full game.