SPONSOR DONATION POOL – 2018 Pre-Season Projection
To make the games mean something, the teams are also playing for bonus donation amounts that are distributed from the Sponsor Donation Pool. Teams can earn extra bonuses for their Sponsors by achieving several different goals during the season.
|Charity Distributions||$ Donated|
|Divided by All Teams||$4.00 / Game|
|Game Winner||$3.00 / Game|
|Tournament Winner||$100 / Season|
|Tournament Runner-Up||$50 / Season|
|Regular Season 1st||$100 / Season|
|Regular Season 2nd||$50 / Season|
|7 Weekly Donation Drive Events||$25 / Event|
- Play a single game. Each charity receives $2 per game just for playing.
- Win a single game. Each charity receives an extra $3 per victory during the regular season.
- Finish in 1st place. The first-place regular season team will earn $100 for their charity.
- Finish in 2nd place. The second-place regular season team will earn $50 for their charity.
- Win the Tournament. The tournament winner will earn $100 for their charity.
- Runner-Up in Tournament. The tournament’s runner-up will earn $50 for their charity.
- Win a Donation Drive Event. Win $25 for your charity by donating the most of a particular item during the contest.
- Umpire’s Charity. Any amounts left at the end of the season will be given to one charity selected by the umpire based on each team’s attitude and sportsmanship during the season.
TOTAL PROJECTED DONATIONS FOR SPRING 2018: $800
TOTAL PAID REGISTRATIONS: 56
TOTAL “SPONSORED” REGISTRATIONS: 14
AVERAGE DONATION PER PAID PLAYER: $14.29
Including our weekly donation contests, we are projecting a minimum donation of $800 for our 2018 Spring Season. The donation range for each of our 8 charities will be between a $28 and $214, depending on how many games the team wins, where they place in the regular season, and how well they do in the tournament.
The amount of the 5th place team’s regular season earnings will also be donated to South Durham Little League, Kidznotes, and Meals on Wheels. All donations will be made with a one-time payment to the Sponsor at the end of the season, once the final amounts have been calculated.