Vets To Vets United, Inc. (Veterinarians to Veterans United) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization created to unite veterans and dogs for a common goal: improving and saving lives. By pairing veterans with dogs, we seek to:
- Significantly improve a veteran’s life by providing companionship and/or help with a mental or physical disability.
- Save the life of a dog facing euthanization by adopting the animal from a local animal shelter.
The benefits of companion, therapeutic, and service dogs for veterans suffering from depression, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and other disabling conditions is well known. This type of human/animal bond:
- Creates a life-long, loving relationship between two souls.
- Provides therapeutic interventions that can improve the veterans mental and physical health.
- Promotes a healthier more productive community by increasing independence for men and women veterans with disabling medical and physical conditions.
Games are listed HOME vs. AWAY.
2021 Summer Schedule
2021 Summer Standings
|0||Animal Protection Society of Durham||0||0||0||0.000||0||0|
|0||Central Piedmont Community Action of North Carolina||0||0||0||0.000||0||0|
|0||Don’t Waste Durham||0||0||0||0.000||0||0|
|0||Girls on the Run of the Triangle||0||0||0||0.000||0||0|
|0||Housing for New Hope||0||0||0||0.000||0||0|
|0||Meals on Wheels of Durham||0||0||0||0.000||0||0|
|0||Miracle League of the Triangle||0||0||0||0.000||0||0|
|0||North Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence||0||0||0||0.000||0||0|
|0||South Durham Little League||0||0||0||0.000||0||0|
|0||Vets to Vets United||0||0||0||0.000||0||0|