Vets To Vets United, Inc. (Veterinarians to Veterans United) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization created to unite veterans and dogs for a common goal: improving and saving lives. By pairing veterans with dogs, we seek to:
- Significantly improve a veteran’s life by providing companionship and/or help with a mental or physical disability.
- Save the life of a dog facing euthanization by adopting the animal from a local animal shelter.
The benefits of companion, therapeutic, and service dogs for veterans suffering from depression, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and other disabling conditions is well known. This type of human/animal bond:
- Creates a life-long, loving relationship between two souls.
- Provides therapeutic interventions that can improve the veterans mental and physical health.
- Promotes a healthier more productive community by increasing independence for men and women veterans with disabling medical and physical conditions.
Games are listed HOME vs. AWAY.
2021 Spring Schedule
2021 Spring Standings
|2||Miracle League of the Triangle||5||1||0||0.833||61||29|
|2||South Durham Little League||5||1||0||0.833||55||37|
|4||Vets to Vets United||3||3||0||0.500||66||47|
|5||Animal Protection Society of Durham||2||3||1||0.417||43||63|
|5||Housing for New Hope||2||3||1||0.417||48||56|
|7||North Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence||2||4||0||0.333||54||58|
|7||Meals on Wheels of Durham||2||4||0||0.333||34||49|
|10||Don’t Waste Durham||0||6||0||0.000||32||74|