Vets To Vets United, Inc. (Veterinarians to Veterans United) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization created to unite veterans and dogs for a common goal: improving and saving lives. By pairing veterans with dogs, we seek to:
- Significantly improve a veteran’s life by providing companionship and/or help with a mental or physical disability.
- Save the life of a dog facing euthanization by adopting the animal from a local animal shelter.
The benefits of companion, therapeutic, and service dogs for veterans suffering from depression, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and other disabling conditions is well known. This type of human/animal bond:
- Creates a life-long, loving relationship between two souls.
- Provides therapeutic interventions that can improve the veterans mental and physical health.
- Promotes a healthier more productive community by increasing independence for men and women veterans with disabling medical and physical conditions.
Vets to Vets United Schedule
2019 Spring Softball Standings
|0||Central Piedmont Community Action of North Carolina||0||0||0||0.000||0||0||0||0|
|0||Don’t Waste Durham||0||0||0||0.000||0||0||0||0|
|0||Families Moving Forward||0||0||0||0.000||0||0||0||0|
|0||Girls on the Run of the Triangle||0||0||0||0.000||0||0||0||0|
|0||Hope Animal Rescue||0||0||0||0.000||0||0||0||0|
|0||Housing for New Hope||0||0||0||0.000||0||0||0||0|
|0||Meals on Wheels of Durham||0||0||0||0.000||0||0||0||0|
|0||Miracle League of the Triangle||0||0||0||0.000||0||0||0||0|
|0||North Carolina Fallen Firefighters Foundation||0||0||0||0.000||0||0||0||0|
|0||Shepard Magnet Middle School||0||0||0||0.000||0||0||0||0|
|0||South Durham Little League||0||0||0||0.000||0||0||0||0|
|0||Vets to Vets United||0||0||0||0.000||0||0||0||0|